How to farm Inaros Prime Relics in Warframe
Inaros Prime is the latest Warframe added to the game in the patch this week. Featuring a boosted pool of health and armor, the new addition is all about being a massive tank. And with uniquely sinister looking forms and his vicious new hooked blades, Inaros Prime is a perfect stealthy frame that can rip through enemies like the wind.
Inaros Prime Relics
When farming for Inaros Prime Relics, you need to know what types of Void Relics to look out for, as well as where to farm them. Here is a breakdown of each Relic type, and what component they drop:
- Blueprint – Axi W1 – Uncommon
- Chassis – Neo T3 – Uncommon
- Neuroptics – Meso I1 – Rare
- Systems – Lith M6 – Rare
Inaros Prime Relic Farming Locations
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. Relic drops are somewhat random, with different maps and tilesets on the Star Chart having their own associated drop chances. For the Inaros Prime Relics in Warframe, you will want to head to these nodes on the Star Chart:
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. This Void Capture mission always drops Lith Relics, with Lith M6 now being in the potential options. New players also have a lower chance to get the Lith M6 from Olympus on Mars. It’s a lower drop chance and it’s the harder Disruption mission-type, but it’s opened much sooner in the Star Chart compared to T1 Void.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, With the Meso Relics being a good option after 10 waves. Complete 10 waves per mission and extract. You can repeat as many times as you want. This makes it a great squad missions nd a decent source for farming XP to level up new frames.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. The A rotation of this mission drops a guaranteed Neo Relic, being an Interception mission, you’re going to do best in pairs or squads here. It’s possible solo, but kind of annoying to move around depending on tileset.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time. Apollo on Lua is an option as well, defending all four nodes in a map guarantees and Axi drop. An Axi every five minutes is possible with a good squad.
Once you have your Relics, it’s time to crack them to roll for the Blueprints you want.
If you want a full guide on cracking Void Relics, we have that handy. Also, this is a great source of Platinum right now as everyone is farming them and trying to sell them, so prices will spike for a short time as there is also increased demand.
How to Build Inaros Prime
We listed each of the required resources you need to build Inaros Prime. Check out the breakdown down below.
- Circuits: Venus, Ceres, and the Kuva Fortress
- Rubedo: Earth, Europa, Phobos, Sedna, Pluto, and Orokin Void
- Polymer Bundle: Venus, Mercury and Uranus
- Ferrite: Mercury, Earth, Neptune, and Orokin Void
- Alloy Plate: Venus, Sedna, Jupiter, Ceres, Pluto, and Phobos
Next up is the much rarer or crafted resources. Limbo is pretty basic, you just need a few rare drops to make it:
- Control Module: Void Missions are a good source for this, as are higher level missions on Europa and Neptune
- Plastids: Saturn, Uranus and Phobos
- Neurodes: Lephantis (Orokin Void/Derelict) Plains of Eidolon for very rare spawns
- Tellurium: Skirmish, Archwing, Grineer Sealab and Grineer Asteroid Fortress missions
- Nitain Extract: Gift of the Lotus alerts, Cetus Bounties during Ghoul Purge
- Cryotic: Cryotic in Warframe is locked to the Excavation mission type. Use the linked guide to find the best nodes to farm.