Loot the Universe legendary loot drop locations for Eden-6 in Borderlands 3
The Loot the Universe mode in Borderlands 3 is a new game mode added with the recent update that includes a unique mechanic that is perfect for farming rare loot. The new mode changes the loot table on one planet at a time, with the current week being focused on the planet of Promethea. Players looking for farm certain Legendary loot should head to a certain area on the map and start dropping enemies. There is a much-increased chance of dropping rare loot of certain types within each zone.
This new Loot the Universe mode also ties into Mayhem Mode. Players can use their ECHO menu to track their progress is sewing mayhem and raising the level within each affected zone. The higher the Mayhem level, the better the loot that drops. Be sure to stay on top of the system and keep the kills coming though, as you will need to do a lot of killing and sew a ton of destruction to make this farming work well.
Eden-6 is the latest iteration of Loot the Universe mode in Borderlands 3. Gearbox has moved the loot modifiers to a new set of zones on the planet. Eden-6 will run with a new set of drops from May 7 to 14.
Here’s the current breakdown of where each gear type can be found via Loot the Universe mode in Borderlands 3:
- Ambermine: Grenades and Shotguns
- Blackberrel Cellars: Rocket Launchers and Artifacts
- Floodmoor Basic: Pistols
- Jakobs Estate: Assault Rifles and Shields
- The Anvil: Submachine Guns
- The Floating Tomb: Unknown
- Voracious Canopy: Snipers
Check the list below for the weekly schedule and which planets to head to next.
- Week 1 (9 AM PT April 23 to 8:59 AM PT April 30) – Pandora
- Week 2 (9 AM PT April 30 to 8:59 AM PT May 7) – Promethea
- Week 3 (9 AM PT May 7 to 8:59 AM PT May 14) – Eden-6
- Week 4 (9 AM PT May 14 to 8:59 AM PT May 21) – Nekrotafeyo
Check out some of our other Borderlands 3 Guides:
- Where to find the Grease Trap Pistol
- Where to find the Yellowcake Rocket Launcher
- Where to find the Iceburger Shotgun
- Where to find the Firestorm Sniper
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.