Week 14 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is here, bringing a new batch of Battle Pass XP to help close out the season. Season 6 is almost here, and we’re getting ready to get some new content. The game is about to get much weirder and that means the final few challenges of the season are just as strange.
Last week, we saw a bunch of Coins and nonsense challenges, and this week we’re of course getting more of the same. To make it easier, the XP Coins will spawn in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 to get some free XP. Use this guide to find out where to find the new batch of Week 14 XP Coin locations in Fortnite.
And just like previous weeks, you can very much get tons of XP for collecting these coins. Here are the coin values for battle pass XP:
- Green – 5.000 XP
- Blue – 6.500 XP
- Purple – 10.300 XP
- Gold – 15,000 XP
Check out the image below for the mapped Week 14 XP Coin locations by color. The Blue XP coins are found in various locales again. They’re all over the place, so don’t feel bad if you can’t get one in each match.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 XP Coin Locations
- Sweaty Sands – Look on the beach to northwest of the POI
- Holly Hedges – Get to the hills to the southeast of the POI to find this coin
- Weeping Woods: Southwest of this POI, look when you get close to Slurpy Swamp.
- Retail Row: Head for the river to the west of the POI, look on the side closer to Row for the final Green Coin.
- Retail Row: You can find a Blue Coin along the water to the east, between Retail Row and Catty Corner.
- Steamy Stacks: This coin can be found in the small inlet to the west of Steamy Stacks
- Slurpy Swamp: Southwest of the POI, right along the water.
- Pleasant Park: The first Purple Coin can be found directly north of this POI, look in the hilly area.
- Dirty Docks: To the south of this POI, you can find this coin near the big hill.
- Salty Towers: Inside the POI, look towards the eastern side.
You might also be interested to know what the new challenges for Week 14 are. Here they are below. You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 challenges below:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (0/4) – 20,000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) – 20,000 XP
- Earn bars to hire a Character (0/150) – 20,000 XP
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park time trial (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Drop car off at gas station/garage x or y (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/5) – 20,000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) – 55,000 to 22,000 XP