Jump Force finally gets a launch trailer, and it’s amazing
Jump Force is really close to release, and it now has a new gameplay trailer meant to celebrate the release of the fighting game. The newest trailer, the launch trailer for the game, features a rapid roster rundown and plenty of action via some great fight scenes. From Dragon Ball, to One Piece, Naruto, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, and even Yu-Gi-Oh!, Jump Force boasts a roster that is likely every anime fans dream.
And since we’re so close to release, those of us who missed out on playing the game during its recent beta periods will finally get to get hands on with this majesty in the next few days.
In case you somehow don’t know about this game, here’s a quick rundown. A weird warp in time and space has resulted in many different anime and manga universe crashing together. Two factions quickly form out of the iconic characters from these properties, and the two factions vie for dominance. One side fights to restore balance and return the fictitious world to what is once was, the other fights control this new reality. Jump Force’s roster is made of characters from Shonen Jump Magazine, the most famous manga pre-publication magazine in the world. Here’s the list in alphabetical order of all manga and characters in Jump Force:
- Black Clover: Asta
- Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Sosuke Aizen, Renji Abarai
- City Hunter: Ryo Saeba
- Dragon Ball Z: Son Goku, Vegita, Freeza, Cell, Piccolo, Trunks
- Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai: Dai
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Jotaro Kujo, Dio
- Fist of the North Star: Kenshiro
- Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin Himura, Makoto Shishio
- Hunter X Hunter: Gon Freecss, Killua Zoldyck, Kurapika, Hisoka
- My Hero Academia: Izuku Midoriya
- Naruto/Boruto: Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Boruto Uzumaki, Gaara, Kakashi Hatake, Kaguya Otsutsuki
- One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, Black Beard/Marshall D. Teach, Boa Hancock
- Saint Seiya: Pegasus Seiya, Dragon Shiryu
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yugi Mutou
- Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke Urameshi, Younger Toguro
That’s just the launch roster as well, Bandai Namco did announce plans to bring more properties and characters into the fighting game as DLC post-launch.
If you want to see some more characters in action, there’s plenty to gawk at in other trailers. During TGS 2018, characters from Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter were revealed. Yugi Moto from Yu-Gi-Oh! was another addition to be unveiled after that. Another recent character source was the Rurouni Kenshin property. And that’s just the beginning. There’s also some gameplay footage showing off the deep character creator. There’s also a trailer detailing the story in the game.
This post contains an affiliate link, we get a small commission for any purchases made through this link. If you want to help support ISKMogul by buying great games, we really appreciate it.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.