Panthera Prime is part of the new Inaros Prime Access bundle that deployed into Warframe today. DE has added two new Prime weapon variants and a new Inaros Prime variant too. Each one packs quite the punch. But if you’re not into spending the cash, there is an option for you. Instead, you can choose to farm the relics, here’s a quick and simple guide to farm Panthera Prime Relics in Warframe.
Panthera Prime Relics
When hunting for Prime Relics, you always need to know where to look. There are many different Vaulted and Unvaulted variants, and knowing the best spawn nodes for each drop is key. Let’s start our journey for farming Panthera Prime Relics by noting which Relics we want.
- Blueprint – Axi C5 – Common
- Barrel – Lith P3 – Rare
- Stock – Meso N10 – Uncommon
- Receiver – Meso P2 – Rare
Panthera Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
The next step is to know where to look to find each Relic type. There are four different ones you need, but luckily the nodes you need to visit aren’t so varied. For Panthera Prime Relics in Warframe, you will want to head to these nodes on the Star Chart:
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. This Void Capture mission always drops Lith Relics, with Lith M6 now being in the potential options. New players also have a lower chance to get the Lith M6 from Olympus on Mars. It’s a lower drop chance and it’s the harder Disruption mission-type, but it’s opened much sooner in the Star Chart compared to T1 Void.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, With the Meso Relics being a good option after 10 waves. Complete 10 waves per mission and extract. You can repeat as many times as you want. This makes it a great squad missions nd a decent source for farming XP to level up new frames.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time. Apollo on Lua is an option as well, defending all four nodes in a map guarantees and Axi drop. An Axi every five minutes is possible with a good squad, solo will be slower.
Once you have your Relics, it’s time to crack them to roll for the Blueprints you want.
If you want a full guide on cracking Void Relics, we have that handy. Also, this is a great source of Platinum right now as everyone is farming them and trying to sell them, so prices will spike for a short time as there is also increased demand. Panthera Prime being a new weapon will be in pretty high demand.