Just like the previous seasons, Chapter 2 Season 7 of Fortnite has a bunch of new mechanics and some secrets to unlock. With the changes to the Battle Pass, there’s a lot more to deal with. One of the things that has been unearthed is a new batch of skins. They’re called Silver, Golden, and Primastic styles and they can be unlocked for Guggimon, Zyg, Sunny, Doctor Sloane, and Rich Sanchez.
The Silver, Golden, and Primastic styles can be unlocked once you have passed level 100 in the total Battle Pass. You need to rank up a lot, which isn’t too hard if you just play the game a lot. But there’s an added hurdle this time, as you need to use the new Battle Stars to actually fully get the skins. The new styles will be listed under Super Styles, and you need the Battle Pass to unlock them, of course. The Silver, Golden, and Primastic styles must be fully bought with Battle Stars from the Bonus Rewards section of the Battle Pass.
Each skin will cost 20 Battle Stars, regardless of the type of rarity of the actual drop. So you need 20 for each one, keep that in mind. So once you have the requirements met, pay the Battle Star cost of that item and it will be added to your Locker.
You can find the rest of the Week 3 Chapter 2 Season 7 challenges below:
- Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Catch fish at fishing spots (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) – 30,000 XP
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Travel between Porta-Potties – (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Use Nuts and Bolts (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane’s orders from a Pyaphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Joey, or Beach Brutus (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Place alien light communication device on mountain tops (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect cat food (0/2) – 30,000 XP