We’re into Week 8 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6, and we have new quests to take on once again. Epic has seen fit to reuse old ideas too, making things easier for those who have been playing a while. This week, we’re back to hunting Firefly Jars. One of the many quests this week involves heading to a certain spot on the map. You’re supposed to use a Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit to heat things up.
Where to use a Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 8
First things first, you need a Firefly Jar. Anywhere you see a campfire out in the world, you can run over and interact with the nearby swarms. That will give you the jar you need for this task. The two hills north of Colossal Crops have campfires around. Head toward Craggy Cliffs and look on the rock outcropping just north of Colossal Crops to find a campfire.
Once you have some, all you need to do is make your way to the nearby Pizza Pit Resturaunt. Head inside the building and equip that new Jar. Throw it at the wall to light it on fire. There sure is a lot of fire this week. It’s already uncomfortable hot for most of the world heading into Summer, do we need more heat? I guess Epic says yes. Anyway, lighting the wall on fire will award you 24,000 XP.
You can find the rest of the Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 8 challenges below:
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Open chests at the Spire or Guardians Tower (0/2) – 24,000 XP
- Damage opponents within 10 seconds of landing (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Dance in Durr Burger Kitchen (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Drive from Durr Burger to Pizza Pit without exciting a vehicle (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary quest – destroy structures with fire (100, 200, 300, 400, 500) – 35,000XP to 24,500 XP