We’re into Week 8 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6, and we have new quests to take on once again. Epic has seen fit to reuse old ideas too, making things easier for those who have been playing a while. We had a previous quest a few weeks back that involved heading into restaurant kitchens, but Week 8 isn’t through with us yet. We already had one task to light the Pizza Pit up, but this one’s a bit more fun, and less destructive. Here’s what you want to do to dance in Durr Burger Kitchen in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 8.
Where to dance in Durr Burger Kitchen in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 8
This one is very simple. you just need to head to the POI. The Durr Burger can be found just to the west of Weeping Woods. You can get here from Holly Hedges as well by heading south down the path leading from that POI. Just follow the winding road and you will land right outside Durr Burger.
Head to the spot and look for the front door. Head inside and straight through the back towards the kitchen. Once inside, bust out a dance emote and you will fulfill the quest. There. you’ve wrapped up this quest as well and will earn 24,000 XP.
You can find the rest of the Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 8 challenges below:
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Open chests at the Spire or Guardians Tower (0/2) – 24,000 XP
- Damage opponents within 10 seconds of landing (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Dance in Durr Burger Kitchen (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Drive from Durr Burger to Pizza Pit without exciting a vehicle (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary quest – destroy structures with fire (100, 200, 300, 400, 500) – 35,000XP to 24,500 XP