The map challenges, both of the Epic and Legendary variety, have shown up in Fortnite for the week. Along with all of the other content already in the game, like that hidden Predator ship, there are tons to get done. If you’re only interested in the Battle Pass XP, here’s the breakdown for all of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 map challenges.
Most of the challenges this week are pretty simple, and don’t appear to tie into any deeper content. All of them, expect the Legendary Quest, award 20,000 XP for the Battle Pass. That makes the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 map challenges a great way to grind out some ranks before the end of the season.
As usual, most of these are based on pushing through multiple matches and completing a goal. You may have to deliver a truck across the map, making yourself a huge target. Or you may just need to do something as simple as destroying basic items, like a gas pump. These can usually be done anywhere on the map, exempting the challenges that list a certain POI.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 map challenges
- Destroy Apple and Tomato produce boxes at the Orchard Farmers Market (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a car through the cornfield at Steel Farm (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Deliver a truck to Sunflower’s Farm (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Do damage with pistols – (0/250) – 20,000 XP
- Collect Gold Bars (0/100) – 20,000 XP
- Blow up a gas pump (0/1) – 20.000 XP
- Distance traveled while gliding (0/3500) – 20,000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Eat fish (10,20,30,40,50) – 55,000 XP – 22,000 XP
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20,000 XP each for a total of 140,000 XP. The Legendary Quest is the big one though. And since it’s as easy as eating Fish, you should have not problem earning that extra bunch of XP. The first stage of the Legendary Quest is worth 55,000 XP, with following stages worth 22,000 XP each.