Once again we’re looking at a few new items in the game for Warframe players to craft. Zakti Prime and Guandao are the two new weapons, each with plenty of divine justice to deal out. Both of these weapons were added as part of the new Prime Access bundle for Nezha Prime, the newest Warframe added to the game.
Guando Prime is a polearm weapon with impressive reach, damage, and critical chance, great for a speedy melee build. Here’s where you need to look to find it.
What Relics are Guandao Prime Relics?
Check below for the list of Relics you need to farm for to get the parts for this new weapon. There are three parts to get for this melee weapon. And it looks pretty sick, so get on that.
- Blueprint – Lith P5 – Uncommon
- Handle – Meso G2 – Rare
- Blade – Neo Z6 – Common
Now, where can you go to get these? There are some options. Void missions are usually the best bet. You can also just buy the Blueprints with Platinum if you have it sitting around, although that may get pretty costly. Best to wait a bit for more to become available in the player market before going that route.
Farming Guandao Prime Relics
Most Relics in Warframe can be farmed via Void missions There are a few different Void Missions of each type, with Capture being the easiest to run through. The best places to farm are Hepit and Ukko, hands down. Why? Because both of these are Capture missions, which can be completed in about 2 minutes per run easily.
Look below for the full rundown of which Void Missions to farm for which Relic:
The next step is to know where to look to find each Relic type. There are four different ones you need, but luckily the nodes you need to visit aren’t so varied. For Panthera Prime Relics in Warframe, you will want to head to these nodes on the Star Chart:
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. This Void Capture mission always drops Lith Relics, with it now being in the potential options. New players also have a better chance to get the Lith from Olympus on Mars. You will have to deal with the more challenging Disruption mission-type, but it’s opened much sooner in the Star Chart compared to T1 Void.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, With the Meso Relics being a good option after 10 waves. Complete 10 waves per mission and bounce, do it again to get as many Relics as you want. You can also go for Ukko the T3 Void Capture mission if you can farm it quickly. The latter of these two has less of a drop chance for Meso Relics, but fast runs make up for that.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. The A rotation of this mission drops a guaranteed Neo Relic, being an Interception mission, you’re going to do best in pairs or squads here. You can also do Ukko the T3 Void Capture here as well, as it has the same drop chance as Meso.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time. Apollo on Lua is an option as well, defending all four nodes in a map guarantees and Axi drop. An Axi every five minutes is possible with a good squad.
Once you have the Relics, it’s time to start cracking them for loot. If you want a full guide on cracking Void Relics, we have that handy. You will need a fair few resources to build the weapons as well. So make sure you check the Blueprints in your inventory to make sure you have the items you need to actually build it.