The latest massive update to Rockstar Games’ GTA Online, Los Santos Tuners, is now available. The new patch will be free for all, and adds a ton of new content. A new area has been added to the GTA Online map around Cypress Flats. Players are headed out to the desert for the legendary LS Car Meet, a mecca for gearheads. Races and car-centric missions will feature heavily here.
So what’s coming? Well, in a word, cars. There are at least 10 new rides being added, with more batches of multi-million dollar sports cars coming later. Players will get new races, game modes and missions to sink their teeth into as well.
Check out the trailer for the update down below.
Cars and bikes galore are being added to the game, and along with that comes a host of new missions. Moodymann is your contact, he’s a known figure in the Los Santos gearhead culture, but you know his as Kenny. He will be your first contact with the underground world, and he needs your help. Expect some missions to be handed out to take you on a pretty wild ride.
And for that effort, you get access to some pretty sweet rides.
All New Cars in the GTA Online: Los Santos Tuners Update
Here are all the cars and prices added to Los Santos Customs and car dealerships within the update. Those without prices have yet to be added, but are coming in the future. The following are lists of the cars and bikes that are new to GTA Online with Los Santos Tuners:
- Karin Calico GTF: $1,496,000 – $1,995,000
- Karin Futo GTX: $1,192,000 – $1,590,000
- Annis Euros: $1,350,000 – $1,800,000
- Annis Remus: $1,027,500 – $1,370,000
- Annis ZR350: $1,211,250 – $1,615,000
- Vapid Dominator GTT: $950,000 – $1,220,000
- Vapid Dominator RTX: Price Unknown
- Dinka RT3000: $1,286,250 – $1,715,000
- Dinka Jester RR: $1,477,500-$1,970,000
- Vulcar Warrener HKR: $945,000 – $1,260,000
- Obey Tailgater S: $1,121,250 – $1495,000
- Pfister Comet 812: Price Unknown
- Pfister Comet RTT2: Price Unknown