The challenges this week in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 are very foody. For this one, worth 20,000 XP, you will need to find a bunch of cookbooks scattered across two POIs. There’s 20,000 XP in it for you, so that’s nice. Use this guide to find all the hidden cookbook locations in the game, and since you need to find four, there are way more than that scattered around. Here’s where to find them.
Fortnite Pleasant Park Cookbook Locations
- Find the first cookbook in the green house in the southern left-hand part of the POI. The cookbook is sitting on the floor in the kitchen.
- Get the second cookbook in the white house north of this first one. Once again, it’s on the floor in the kitchen.
- Right next door to the second book is the yellow house with, you guessed it, another kitchen and book.
- For the last one, head to the northeast corner of Pleasant Park and look for the gray house, the book is inside.
Fortnite Craggy Cliffs Cookbook Locations
- Start on the eastern side of the POI, look for the small building closest to the beach and head inside to find the first book.
- Head south to the clock tower, and look on the ground floor for the next one.
- The store next door with the tan roof also has a cookbook inside
- Next door to Oink is Big Shots, and there’s another cookbook inside there as well. Look on the ground floor.
- Finally, the last cookbook is the western side of Craggy Cliffs, inside the rundown house with the green roof.
You might also be interested to know what the new challenges for Week 14 are. Here they are below. You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 challenges below:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (0/4) – 20,000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) – 20,000 XP
- Earn bars to hire a Character (0/150) – 20,000 XP
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park time trial (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Drop car off at gas station/garage x or y (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/5) – 20,000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) – 55,000 to 22,000 XP