One new Epic Quest has been added to Fortnite this week that has players scrambling all over the map looking for fruit and vegetables in Fortnite. Players are trying to get that sweet XP, instead of getting some nice vitamins and nutrients. But priorities are what they are, so here’s a guide on how to complete this challenge as fast as possible.
The simplest way to complete the new Season 5 Week 14 Fortnite Epic Quest to gather fruits and vegetables is to visit the Orchard, as that’s the best spot to find these items. You could also try heading to the north of Colossal Coliseum, and Holly Hedges, if the original spawns have been cleared out.
Start by heading to the northeastern tip of the desert at the start of the match if you’re in a rush. So when you find them, you will be able to harvest fruit and vegetables and complete the challenge. You don’t need to grab a specific kind, just run up and interact with some veggies to finish the challenge.
When going to the Orchard, look for the tilled plots of land. These little fenced-in gardens have plenty of cabbage that can be grabbed. Holly Hedges has three different houses with garden plots that also have cabbage. The northern-most and southern-most houses both have this. The house surrounded by hedges to the north also has one.
You might also be interested to know what the new challenges for Week 14 are. Here they are below. You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 challenges below:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (0/4) – 20,000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) – 20,000 XP
- Earn bars to hire a Character (0/150) – 20,000 XP
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park time trial (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Drop car off at gas station/garage x or y (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/5) – 20,000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) – 55,000 to 22,000 XP