Players are trying to get that sweet XP as Season 5 winds down, so that means a new batch of XP challenges has arrived for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14. A lot of the challenges this week are themed around cooking, and thankfully, they’re a lot easier than actually cooking. For this one, worth 20,000 XP, you just need to pay a visit to two different restaurant kitchens in the game.
Where to Visit Different Restaurant Kitchens in Fortnite Week 14
There are two kitchens you need to hit up, and it’s very simple. Both of these locations are pretty easy to get to. And as a plus, you don’t have to visit both Fortnite restaurant kitchens in a single match. That makes it very easy to get this done.
The two places you need to head are Sticks and Pete’s Pizza Pit. Pizza Pit is found right in the northern-most tip of the Zero Point desert, near the center of the map. It’s near the Orchard as well, making it easy to get this and the Fruit challenge in one go. ‘Sticks’ in Craggy Cliffs is the second place you need to head. Just head inside and find the kitchens in each restaurant. That should complete the challenge.
You will get 20,000 XP for going to the different restaurant kitchens, so it’s a very simple challenge. So go out there and wrap it up quick.
You might also be interested to know what the new challenges for Week 14 are. Here they are below. You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 challenges below:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (0/4) – 20,000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) – 20,000 XP
- Earn bars to hire a Character (0/150) – 20,000 XP
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park time trial (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Drop car off at gas station/garage x or y (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/5) – 20,000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) – 55,000 to 22,000 XP