The Escapists: Complete Edition is out on Switch, has a new launch trailer
Team17, the team behind the wonderfully absurd prison sim The Escapists, has launched a version of the game on the Nintendo Switch.
The Escapist: Complete Edition includes all the DLC and gameplay mechanics introduced throughout the years the base game has been out. Originally released in 2015 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, The Escapists now comes to Nintendo Switch. So now you get to break out of all manner of new prisons by crafting various tools and supplies to both take out enemies and aid in your escapades, as well as build relationships with other prisoners to help you when things inevitably go south.
The Escapists: Complete Edition features:
- 15 unique prisons to escape – from the minimal security of Center Perks to the harsh confines of the Stalag Flucht POW camp, this is the most content-packed version of The Escapists ever released on console
- Includes all DLC packs – Alcatraz, Escape Team, Duct Tapes are Forever, Santa’s Sweatshop and Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility which was previously exclusive to the PC release
- Multiple ways to escape – A variety of different methods to bust your way out including digging out and prison takeovers!
- 10 different jobs – Take on prison jobs to fund your fiendish plans, including laundry, janitor, metal shop, kitchen, tailor, deliveries and gardener
- Deep crafting system – Gather the necessary items you’ll need to craft items for your escape plan. Craft tools such as Cutters, Shovels, Sheet Ropes and weapons such as the Sock Mace, Comb Blade or Cup of Molten Chocolate!
The Escapists: Complete Edition was announced at the end of August and comes after The Escapists 2 launched on Nintendo Switch on January 11, 2018. Check out the trailer for the game down below.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.