Along with Pandero Prime pistols, the new Tenora Prime variant of the legendary assault rifle is Octavia’s signature assault rifle, which features two different firing modes: with a full-auto attack mode, and a more steady burst-fire mode that unleashes a staccato of destruction.
Just like any other Prime Relics in the game, you can either farm or trade for them. You could buy them outright in the Octavia Prime Access Bundle, but those are pretty pricey for a lot of players. it’s better to farm them or trade for them with Plat you earned in-game instead. Here are the four relics you need to be able to build the four components for Tenora Prime in Warframe.
What Relics do I need?
- Barrel – Lith T5 – Rare
- Stock – Axi T6 – Uncommon
- Blueprint – Neo B7 – Common
- Reciever – Meso T4 – Rare
Now, where can you go to get these? There are some options. Void missions are usually the best bet. You can also just buy the Blueprints with Platinum if you have it sitting around, although that may get pretty expensive. You will likely pay more in Platinum now since the items are so new, than you would pay in a few days time. Best to wait a bit if you just want to trade for the Relics.
How to farm Octavia Prime Relics in Warframe
Use the following recommendations for farming each of the Relic types. The drops for Relics are somewhat random, with different mission types each having a percentage chance to drop a certain class. Some missions are better than others though, and for general farming, Orokin Void missions are usually the best. We sorted the nodes for each of the four Relic types down below.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. This Void Capture mission always drops Lith Relics, with it now being in the potential options. New players also have a better chance to get the Lith from Olympus on Mars. You will have to deal with the more challenging Disruption mission-type, but it’s opened much sooner in the Star Chart compared to T1 Void.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, With the Meso Relics being a good option after 10 waves. Complete 10 waves per mission and bounce, do it again to get as many Relics as you want. You can also go for Ukko the T3 Void Capture mission if you can farm it quickly. The latter of these two has less of a drop chance for Meso Relics, but fast runs make up for that.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. The A rotation of this mission drops a guaranteed Neo Relic, being an Interception mission, you’re going to do best in pairs or squads here. You can also do Ukko the T3 Void Capture here as well, as it has the same drop chance as Meso.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time. Apollo on Lua is an option as well, defending all four nodes in a map guarantees an Axi drop. An Axi every five minutes is possible with a good squad.
After you have done the farming, check the resources needed in the inventory menu. Get the resources together first before you start building, as it will take some time to build. If you want a full guide on cracking Void Relics, we have that handy. Now get out there and score some new weapons.