Octavia Prime is in the Prime Access Bundle for Warframe right now. Warframe’s most musical of Warframe, Octavia, is now included in Prime Access. Using her whimsical tones, she can offer a ton of support and powerful abilities in battle. Octavia Prime is a great get for any players looking to try out a more unique playstyle.
Use this guide to figure out where to look to farm the four Relics you need to build Octavia Prime. Like all other Prime frames, you can get her from drops, instead of spending real money on the access bundle. You do get certain bonuses for the access bundle, and it’s a good deal if you want to skip the farming. If you don’t mind that, here’s what you need to do to build the new Warframe.
What Relics do I need?
- Blueprint – Axi O5 – Rare
- Chassis – Neo N13 – Rare
- Neuroptics – Lith N6 – Rare
- Systems – Neo D2 – Common
Now, where can you go to get these? There are some options. Void missions are usually the best bet. You can also just buy the Blueprints with Platinum if you have it sitting around, although that may get pretty costly. Best to wait a bit for more to become available in the player market before going that route.
How to farm Octavia Prime Relics in Warframe
Use the following recommendations for farming each of the Relic types. The drops for Relics are somewhat random, with different mission types each having a percentage chance to drop a certain class. Some missions are better than others though, and for general farming, Orokin Void missions are usually the best. We sorted the nodes for each of the four Relic types down below.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. This Void Capture mission always drops Lith Relics, with it now being in the potential options. New players also have a better chance to get the Lith from Olympus on Mars. You will have to deal with the more challenging Disruption mission-type, but it’s opened much sooner in the Star Chart compared to T1 Void.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, With the Meso Relics being a good option after 10 waves. Complete 10 waves per mission and bounce, do it again to get as many Relics as you want. You can also go for Ukko the T3 Void Capture mission if you can farm it quickly. The latter of these two has less of a drop chance for Meso Relics, but fast runs make up for that.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. The A rotation of this mission drops a guaranteed Neo Relic, being an Interception mission, you’re going to do best in pairs or squads here. You can also do Ukko the T3 Void Capture here as well, as it has the same drop chance as Meso.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time. Apollo on Lua is an option as well, defending all four nodes in a map guarantees and Axi drop. An Axi every five minutes is possible with a good squad.
You can also get these Relics are part of a Relic Pack from the different Syndicates. Each Syndicate has its own set of packs and Standing requirements.