Fortnite v16.10 has debuted with a minor new patch that corrects a handful of issues. The game has encountered some issues that prevented some things from working. Here are the full patch notes from Epic about what issues have been patched. The overall game should be a bit more easy to use now.
Fortnite v16.10 releases on Tuesday, March 30, 2021. If you want to check out what has changed in more detail, there is a version to play on the test server live. The patch is basically a hotfix, so there’s nothing too major in the mix. Some fixes apply to both Battle Royale and Save The World. Expect a new batch of weekly challenges to drop with the patch tomorrow.
Check out all of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 v16.10 patch notes down below.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 v16.10 patch notes
- Players can’t create system-level parties between PS5 and PS4 when playing Fortnite.
- Split Screen “Ready Up!” issue.
- Fixed duplicate XP notifications with Legendary Quests while in a party.
- The anomaly may not appear on Shark Island.
- Chapter 2 Season 5 Legacies missing.
- Visibility is extremely decreased when inside the storm.
- Opening the inventory cancels ‘tap to Search/Interact/Revive’ actions.
- Fixed some Character Quests not counting for progression.
- Stackable items are not split when Shift-Dragged.
- A.I. can get stuck in obstacles.
- Some players are experiencing a slow-motion effect.
- Player portals appear as “Creative Don’t Fill.”