All Fasnacht Day masks in Fallout 76
The Fasnacht Day event in Fallout 76 is back again. The event will run now until June 9. The game has been having some issues with stability over the last bit, so Bethesda made an interesting call. Developer Bethesda has made the call to allow the event to run for a bit longer than planned. Players can take part in this event to earn various cosmetic rewards and other goodies. Among these rewards is a big collection of festive Fasnacht Day masks.
Getting these rewards entails defending an hourly parade and helping various robot NPCs complete tasks and also stay alive. Players will want to figure out the tasks they need to complete ahead of time. You will have a very limited time to complete these tasks once the event properly begins.
The best way to get the masks is to have a certain number of robot NPCs survive the attacks during the parade. You have to defend these robots from various enemies, and it’s best to work with other players to get ready, as this isn’t an easy task. In fact, all the event rewards from the Fasnacht Day masks onward rely on this same metric. Basically, the better you do defending the robots, the better your rewards.
- If only one to two robots survive there’s a 50 percent chance a common mask will drop one of the five, but no chances for the uncommon or rare masks.
- If three to four robots survive, there’s a 50 percent chance a common or uncommon mask will drop one of the ten options, all with equal chances, but none of the rare masks will drop.
- If all five robots survive, there’s a 23 percent chance a common mask will drop, a 70 percent chance an uncommon mask will drop, and a five percent chance one of the five rare masks will drop.
These are all of the Fasnacht Day masks available for you to earn during the event. We also included the spawn rarity for them.
- Fasnacht Skull Mask (uncommon)
- Fasnacht Goblin Mask (uncommon)
- Fasnacht Giant Mask (common)
- Fasnacht Jester Mask (uncommon)
- Fasnacht Soldier Mask (common)
- Fasnacht Owl Mask (common)
- Fasnacht Witch Mask (common)
- Fasnacht Tooth Man Mask (common)
- Fasnacht Sun Mask (uncommon)
- Fasnacht Winter Man Mask (rare)
- Fasnacht Beret (uncommon)
- Fasnacht Crazy Guy Mask (rare)
- Fasnacht Deathclaw Mask (rare)
- Fasnacht Father Winter helmet (rare)
- Fasnacht Raven Mask (rare)
Tips for Getting Rare Fasnacht Day Masks and Rewards
- Blow up any vehicles along the parade route ahead of triggering the parade.
- When looking for the active bots, check the baker in the yellow house first, this one takes the longest to reach.
- Collect and save more intestines than you need. If the event is nuked, the small creatures may not spawn.
- Use the Friendly Fire perk with a shishkebab to heal robot NPCs during the fight.
- Keep an eye on the robots during the final phase. The wolves and bugs can still kill them during the final round.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.