Week ten of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 has begun. The new challenge with it brings some Summer fun, and of course, new challenges. Once again this week. players get to earn thousands of Battle Pass XP via Epic and Legendary Quests. There are a bunch this week, and one of them is a bit hard to find. An Epic quest for 24,000 XP involves having to destroy special sandcastles.
These only spawn in specific places. You need to head to the right places to find the castles. Lucky for you, it’s pretty easy to take them down. You need to head to a specific place to get this done. Here’s what you need to do to destroy special sandcastles in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 10
Where to destroy special sandcastles in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 10
The place you’re looking for is an unnamed beach to the southern edge of the map. If you look on the map to the south of Slurpy Swamp. On the very southern edge of the main landmass, there is a sliver of sandy beach between Slurpy Swamp and Misty Meadows. The easiest way to reach your target is to head out of the main road from Misty Meadows. You will eventually come to a fork in the road that leads both north and south. Take the southern path.
A short while later you will hit a bend in the road that runs along a clff. Just south of the cliff and that bend in the road will the beach, next to a small factory area. For those that didn’t know, this factory is called Flush Factory. On the beach to the southeast of this unmarked POI, the sandcastles can be found. You only need to destroy 10 of them to complete the new Week 10 challenge.
To destroy special sandcastles for the challenge, you just need to find one and hit the interact key near it. Destroy 10 of them and the challenge will be done. Being another of the Epic Quests, you will earn 24,000 XP for completing this mission.
You can find the rest of the Week 10 challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week below:
- Eliminate a player while swimming (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Deal damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from the Battle Bus (0/150) – 24,000 XP
- Get a pickaxe elimination (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Build sandcastles (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Deal damage to descending supply drops (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Destroy opponent structures while driving a modded vehicle (0/10) – 24,000 XP
- Destroy sandcastles (0/10) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary quest – Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (100, 200, 300, 400, 500) – 24,500 XP to 35,000XP