Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 5 has begun. The focus this week is all on dealing damage. Players will have to blast their way around the map and take out both NPCs and other player to finish all of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 5 quests. This just getting started, as the war against IO and other threats continues. Players can also expect to see more challenges like this as the season rolls on. Each time you finish one of these off, you get a bundle of XP. The total to be earned for completing them all is pretty hefty, at 140,000 XP.
Keep reading to figure out what each challenge is for this week. Once you’ve learned what to do, hop in game and figure everything out from there. Get that Battle Pass leveled up and enjoy the sweet rewards.
Like all the new weapons this season, there’s a few that involve themselves in the new challenges. There are actually multiple new weapons this week, such as the Anvil Rocket Launcher, the Heavy Sniper, and the Ranger Shotgun. Players can run into the Ranger Shotgun simply by opening chests and Supply Drops, finding it on the ground, or as a potential drop from Loot Sharks. The other weapons can be found in much the same manner. You won’t be able to buy them, at least not for now. Epic may add them to NPC rewards or vendors at some point.
All Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 5 quests
You have a few different things you can do this week.
- Headshot IO forces with a sniper at Command Cavern or a battle location (0/3)
- Hit an opponent twice using the Ranger Shotgun, without receiving damage (0/1)
- Destroy structures with a Light Machine Gun (0/10)
- Heal The Seven forces with Med Mist at a battle location (0/1)
- Damage an opponent within 10 seconds of mantling (0/1)
- Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage (0/1)
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Heavy Sniper (0/600)