Digital Extremes has deployed its latest patch, Warframe Hotfix 27.3.16, to the PC version of the popular online game. It’s a simple bugfix patch including fixes for a few different areas of the game. The full patch does have some fixes for Railjack included which is nice. There was a bug relating to the tactical menu breaking while in turret view or pilot view, that has been fixed now. The Warframe Hotfix 27.3.16 also includes some fixes for a few different aspects of the free-to-play game as well. Bugs relating to issues with the HUD, both for Railjack and general play, have been patched out.
General gameplay fixes include some adjustments to various Frames, like Grendel, which will now prevent players using Grendel from having their Feast ability work against Vauban’s traps. Players will also notice that a ton of scripting errors within various missions and circumstances have been fixed.
As usual, the latest patch for Warframe will debut on PC first, before filtering down through QA and into the various console ports of the game. Check out the full patch notes for Warframe Hotfix 27.3.16 down below.
Scarlet Spear: Warframe Hotfix 27.3.16 Patch Notes
- Fixed inability to access the Tactical Menu while Piloting or using side Turrets the Railjack with a controller as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1180095-unable-to-open-tactical-menu-while-piloting-railjack-with-controller-investigating/page/3/
- Another fix towards getting stuck on a black screen when using the Archwing Slingshot into an exploding Crewship and then trying to leave.
- Fixed the Intrinsics screens not showing the correct button callout for keyboard users when you view the descriptions.
- Fixed a script error leading to broken/missing Railjack HUD when Piloting or using Turrets after loading into a Railjack mission as a Client (or following Host migration).
- Fixed the Basmu’s healing pulse receiving exponential copies of equipped Mods with each pulse when under the effect of some conditional buffs, which led to unintended amounts of damage.
- Fixed Penta/Secura Penta grenades becoming stuck when Napalm Grenades is equipped, thus rendering the Penta unusable. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1174244-penta-grenades-getting-stuck-causing-the-weapon-to-be-completely-useless/
- Fixed Grendel being able to Feast on Vauban’s deployed traps; a snack that contains no nutritional daily value.
- Fixed a noticeable hitch when picking up Bullet Jump Mods.
- Fixed an issue where you’d sometimes not get the ‘NEW!’ tag on a Bullet Jump Mod if you already owned some other Bullet Jump Mod.
- Fixed Grineer Dargyns in Erpo Earth mission flying in odd spirals.
- Fixed missing “Your access to in-game chat has been suspended” message.
- Fixed an edge case crash that could occur when suffering a bad connection.
- Fixed a script error that could affect people playing the New Strange or the Silver Grove Quests when joining other missions or quitting the game.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if a Kuva Lich transmission triggers while quitting the game.
- Fixed a script error if you log out (i.e. drop connection) while customizing Warframe/Weapon/etc colors.
- Fixed a script error when joining an Eidolon Hunt in progress.
- Fixed a script error that could occur while playing the Saya’s Vigil Quest.
- Fixed a script error that would show up in Gas City Spy vaults but only in Sortie missions.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when becoming a Host due to a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error when loading into a mission and casting Baruuks Lull ability.
- Fixed a script error when summoning a friendly Saryn Specter.
- Fixed a script error that could occur while playing a Survival mission.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when opening a Resource Cache in a Sabotage mission.
- Fixed a script error when encountering the Halls of Ascension Endurance Test.
- Fixed a script error when placing Decorations in the Dojo.