Respawn has just released a new patch for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order that kicks in some pretty big changes to the game. The fixes and changes in this patch include some changes to elements on both the planets of Zeffo and Bogano, as well as some other changes. This week has been pretty huge with the Star Wars news.
The patch for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order mostly focuses on minor adjustments and some fixes to various issues. The biggest fixes with this patch relate to the core gameplay. A lot of different timings and animations for Cal and some enemies have been tweaked. Overall, combat should be smoother and more fun to play. A handful of reactions like kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks have all been adjusted as well.
And of course, bug fixes are on the board as well. Crash issues in some areas have been dealt with. Some bugs with collisions in some areas have been fixed as well.
Other Star Wars content has been burning through the headlines this week. Fortnite had its own Rise of Skywalker event. Players could collect First Order items and cosmetics for one thing.But that’s not all for Star Wars news. Star Wars Battlefront II had both a free update adding some new themed content, and a completely new map themed after the new film as well.
Those who want them can read the full patch notes below. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is out now for various platforms. Pick it up via Amazon.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order December 17 Update Patch Notes
- We’ve updated Cal so that he is more responsive during combat. This change includes tweaks to stagger reactions, kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks.
- Fixed an issue that would cause ledge grabs and climbing to sometimes behave incorrectly.
- Fixed an audio issue that would sometimes cause sound effects to play in the incorrect order.
- Multiple collision fixes across both Zeffo and Bogano.
- BD-1 would sometimes not scan one of the Zeffo Villagers after a shutdown during saving. Everyone’s favourite droid is now scanning as expected.
- Terrarium sometimes wasn’t a very nurturing environment, preventing seeds from growing. It should now give your plants the love and care that they deserve, encouraging them to grow properly.
- General stability improvements