Aeos Gems in Pokémon Unite are very important. You need to spend these on roster unlocks for one thing, which is vital to game progression. If you want to get deep into ranked matches, you need to have a certain number unlocked. That doesn’t account for anything else you might need to spend them on. So you’re going to need to gather some. So, with that in mind, here’s how to get Aeos Gems in Pokémon Unite.
The in-game economy is clearly opting for a mobile-first approach. There are multiple tiers of currency, something you would expect from a Scopely game, although it’s not quite that insane. Aeos Gems are the game’s premium currency, used for unlocking roster members, as well as other things. Players can unlock Battle Pass rewards as well. Aeos Coins are the free currency, and they’re used to buy items and other upgrades for your roster. These can be earned for just playing the game. If you want to unlock Held Items, that’s where the tickets come in. Another type, Holowear Tickets, can be used to get outfits for Pokémon.
How to Get Aeos Gems in Pokémon Unite
Unfortunately, unlike Coins and Tickets, there’s no way to get Aeos Gems in Pokémon Unite just through playing the game. Other methods may be added over time, like in-game events, but those currently don’t exist. Here are the currently available Aeos Gem bundles and their prices:
- 60 Aeos Gems (First Time Purchase: 120 Aeos Gems): $0.99
- 245 Aeos Gems (First Time Purchase: 490 Aeos Gems): $3.99
- 490 Aeos Gems (First Time Purchase: 980 Aeos Gems): $7.99
- 1220 Aeos Gems (First Time Purchase: 2240 Aeos Gems): $19.99
- 2450 Aeos Gems (+290 Bonus Gems): $39.99
- 3050 Aeos Gems (+ 450 Bonus Gems): $49.99
- 6000 Aeos Gems (+1100 Bonus Gems): $99.99