Harrow Prime Access began this month. Players all over the globe are returning to Warframe to prep for the New War expansion. Things are heating up, and you need to be ready. Harrow is actually super useful, so he’s a great Prime variant to have in your stable. In this guide, we will show you how to go about getting the various weapon relics, namely Scourge Prime.
Scourge Prime is the Primed version of Harrow’s Scourge main weapon. You can fire off massive spears that deal huge crits with this thing. Builds that focus on crit strikes will do really well with this weapon. The Prime variant also has a faster reload speed, making it even better in combat. Like the main Harrow blueprint, you need four pieces to build these weapons. Scourge Prime Relics in Warframe requires a few pieces to put the item together. Here are the four Void Relics you need to farm for Scourge.
- Blueprint – Axi S9 – Rare
- Handle – Lith C9 – Uncommon
- Barrel – Meso S11 – Rare
- Blade – Neo N18 – Common
Where to farm Scourge Prime Relics in Warframe
Use the following recommendations for farming each of the Relic types. Orokin Void missions are some of the best farming locations in the entire game, especially for Void Relics. Some of these can be blitzed very quickly, like Capture missions. Others take a bit more work. Grinding won’t be too big of a problem, but this will take some work. Some Relics have better drop chances compared to others,
Here are each of the missions that are best for farming:
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. This Void Capture mission always drops Lith Relics, with it now being in the potential options. You can go for Olympus on Mars, but be prepared for a much longer mission. Even newer players should probably avoid this one, and wait until they can farm Voids.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, With the Meso Relics being a good option after 10 waves. Complete 10 waves per mission and bounce, do it again to get as many Relics as you want. You can also go for Ukko the T3 Void Capture mission if you can farm it quickly. The latter of these two has less of a drop chance for Meso Relics, but fast runs make up for that.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. The A rotation of this mission drops a guaranteed Neo Relic, being an Interception mission, you’re going to do best in pairs or squads here. You can also do Ukko the T3 Void Capture here as well, as it has the same drop chance as Meso.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time. Apollo on Lua is an option as well, defending all four nodes in a map guarantees an Axi drop. An Axi every five minutes is possible with a good squad.
After you have done the farming, check the resources needed in the inventory menu. Get the resources together first before you start building, as it will take some time to build. If you want a full guide on cracking Void Relics, we have that handy. Infusing your Relics with Void Traces can help a lot, so be sure to do that when you can. This can massively speed up farming Harrow and their weapons.