Harrow Prime Access began this month. Players all over the globe are returning to Warframe to prep for the New War expansion. Things are heating up, and you need to be ready. Harrow is actually super useful, so he’s a great Prime variant to have in your stable. In this guide, we will show you how to go about getting the various weapon relics, namely Knell Prime Relics.
Knell Prime is the specialist sidearm used by Harrow. It packs a huge punch for its diminutive size. Knell Prime may have a small mag and slow fire rate, but for MR10-15 players, it’s great for dealing crits and status. Knell has a great little buff called Death Knell, that grants increased crit and status chance as well. Harrow Prime Access won’t be around forever, so get it while you can. This one is a bit easier to get, thanks to it only needing three parts.
- Blueprint – Axi P4 – Common
- Reciever – Meso A3 – Uncommon
- Barrel – Neo K4 – Rare
Where to farm Knell Prime Relics in Warframe
Use the following recommendations for farming each of the Relic types. Orokin Void missions are some of the best farming locations in the entire game, especially for Void Relics. Some of these can be blitzed very quickly, like Capture missions. Others take a bit more work. Grinding won’t be too big of a problem, but this will take some work. Some Relics have better drop chances compared to others,
Here are each of the missions that are best for farming:
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. This Void Capture mission always drops Lith Relics, with it now being in the potential options. You can go for Olympus on Mars, but be prepared for a much longer mission. Even newer players should probably avoid this one, and wait until they can farm Voids.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, With the Meso Relics being a good option after 10 waves. Complete 10 waves per mission and the get out ASAP. This is the fastest way for most players. If you’re a more veteran play, Ukko the T3 Void Capture mission is a better option if you can rush it. It’s a bit more dangerous, so be careful.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. The A rotation of this mission drops a guaranteed Neo Relic, being an Interception mission, you’re going to do best in pairs or squads here. You can also do Ukko the T3 Void Capture here as well, as it has the same drop chance as Meso.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time. Apollo on Lua is an option as well, defending all four nodes in a map guarantees an Axi drop. An Axi every five minutes is possible with a good squad.
After you have done the farming, check the resources needed in the inventory menu. Get the resources together first before you start building, as it will take some time to build. If you want a full guide on cracking Void Relics, we have that handy. Infusing your Relics with Void Traces can help a lot, so be sure to do that when you can. This can massively speed up farming Harrow and their weapons.