Harrow Prime Access began this month. Players all over the globe are returning to Warframe to prep for the New War expansion. Things are heating up, and you need to be ready. Harrow is actually super useful, so he’s a great Prime variant to have in your stable. In this guide, we will show you how to go about getting Harrow Prime Relics as fast as you can.
What Relics do you need?
There are four parts to every Warframe. You first need to farm the Relics which can contain those parts. Remember, you won’t always get the part blueprint you want from a Relic, so be sure to farm more than one of each type. The Harrow Prime Access period will end at some point, so having extras ia actually a great source of Platinum by trading to other players.
- Blueprint – Axi K6 – Uncommon
- Chassis – Meso G3 – Common
- Neuroptics – Axi T8 – Uncommon
- Systems – Lith H3 – Rare
Where to farm Harrow Prime Relics in Warframe
Use the following recommendations for farming each of the Relic types. Just like any other Relic, there are good and bad ways to farm these too. These Prime Relics drop from many of the same rotations as other previous iterations of this mechanic. Players will have to put in some grinding though, as this is not a sure drop for every type of Relic. Some Relics have better drop chances compared to others. Orokin Void missions are usually the best, so we’ll focus on those.
Here are each of the missions you want to farm for each relic type in this update:
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. This Void Capture mission always drops Lith Relics, with it now being in the potential options. New players also have a better chance to get the Lith from Olympus on Mars. You will have to deal with the more challenging Disruption mission-type, but it’s opened much sooner in the Star Chart compared to T1 Void.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, With the Meso Relics being a good option after 10 waves. Complete 10 waves per mission and bounce, do it again to get as many Relics as you want. You can also go for Ukko the T3 Void Capture mission if you can farm it quickly. The latter of these two has less of a drop chance for Meso Relics, but fast runs make up for that.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. The A rotation of this mission drops a guaranteed Neo Relic, being an Interception mission, you’re going to do best in pairs or squads here. You can also do Ukko the T3 Void Capture here as well, as it has the same drop chance as Meso.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time. Apollo on Lua is an option as well, defending all four nodes in a map guarantees an Axi drop. An Axi every five minutes is possible with a good squad.
After you have done the farming, check the resources needed in the inventory menu. Get the resources together first before you start building, as it will take some time to build. If you want a full guide on cracking Void Relics, we have that handy. Now get out there and score some new weapons. Cracking Relics is a bit of RNG nonsense, but it can be quick with a solid group.