The new season for Fortnite is here. The Foundation is still causing chaos, what with flipping the island in Chapter 2. The Foundation has returned to Fortnite, and there are sure to be challenges around finding them over Chapter 3. And as is tradition, there are weekly challenges to do.
Each quest doesn’t have to be finished in a round. So you can spread these out over multiple games. Here are all of the current Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 1 Quests. Every quest must be completed a certain number of times before it counts. So when searching chests at POIs, you need to do that ten separate times.
Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 1 Quests
- Search chests or ammo boxes at landmarks (0/10)
- Discover named locations (0/10)
- Get eliminations with an SMG or Sniper Rifle (0/3)
- Damage opponents with an assault rifle (0/1000)
- Damage opponents while sliding (0/50)
- Open a Vault with another player (0/1)
- Harvest resources (0/1000)
- Jump through flaming rings in a vehicle (0/2)
- Land at the Daily Bugle, then finish Top 25 (0/2)
Most of these are pretty easy to get done. You really just need to hunt around the map to find each task. Using the slide and shooting is easy, as are the ones going to and searching POIs. It’s the specific quests like jumping through hoops, and landing at the bugle, that are a nightmare. It’s actually not the landing at the Daily Bugle that’s hard, it’s the finishing as a Top 25 player in the same round that’s much harder.
And with all the new challenges and tasks each week, there’s plenty of new rewards to earn. A new Spider-Man skin has dropped with multiple flavors. That’s just the basics though, there’s so much more. The camping and tents also tie into the Milestones for this season. So get out there and explore to see what you can find. And if you want to get out of dodge faster, use that new slide.