The new season for Fortnite is here. The Foundation is still causing chaos, what with flipping the island in Chapter 2. The Foundation has returned to Fortnite, and there are sure to be challenges around finding them over Chapter 3. Things are sure to get chaotic. There will surely be weekly challenges to contend with. But for veteran players, we have something more.
There are a lot of things you can do for these challenges. The goals vary a lot, and have to do with both normal play and tons of new mechanics. You should explore the map and see what you can find. So far, players and leakers have uncovered a fair bit about Season 1. Each milestone has to deal with playing enough to get certain rewards. You will get various rewards for completing each milestone.
Aside from that, there’s a big new focus on Spider-Man, so that’s cool, You could also get unique skins and Battle Stars from these milestones, so get playing.
All Milestone Challenges in Chapter 3 Season 1
Here are all of the Milestone challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1:
- Catch Fish (0/20)
- Complete 20 Bounties (0/10)
- Consume Foraged Items (0/25)
- Craft Items (0/10)
- Damage opponents (0/5000)
- Destroy opponent structures (0/250)
- Destroy Trees (0/250)
- Eliminations (0/25)
- Harvest Materials (0/2500)
- Hunt Wildlife (0/25)
- Open Vaults (0/5)
- Place Top 10 (0/15)
- Reboot Teammates (0/5)
- Spend Bars (0/2500)
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes (0/75)
- Thank the Bus Driver (0/10)
- Travel distance while riding in a car or truck (0/5000)
- Use bandages or Medkits (0/50)
- Vending Machine Purchases (0/10)