We’re only a few months out from the next expansion in FF XIV, that third expansion for Final Fantasy XIV launches on July 2nd, but if you’re a player for the game you are likely already hyped for it. So why just sit back and wait? Although you have plenty of time to play Final Fantasy XIV in the meantime, so get caught up on the content you’ve missed ahead of Shadowbringers.
Players can pre-order the expansion as of 2:00 p.m. EST today. The pre-orders also cover all of the different physical and digital editions of the expansion. There’s also the swanky Collector’s Edition features the following:
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
- Shadowbringers Special Art Box – A unique silver-inlaid box featuring an illustration by artist Yoshitaka Amano.
- Expertly Crafted Dark Knight Figure – An impressive high-quality figure of the Warrior of Darkness as a dark knight.
- Shadowbringers Art Book – An art book featuring a wealth of illustrations and concept art used in the creation of Shadowbringers.
- Shadowbringers Logo Sticker – A reusable vinyl cling featuring the design of the Shadowbringers logo.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV Playing Card Deck – A deck of playing cards featuring a range of artwork from A Realm Reborn™ through Shadowbringers.
- Exclusive In-Game Items
- Grani Mount
- Wind-up Fran Minion
- Revolver Gunbreaker Weapon
Players who pre-order either edition of Shadowbringers will be eligible to receive exclusive in-game items, which are planned for distribution beginning March 1, 2019 at 3:00 AM Eastern:
- Baby Gremlin Minion
- Aetheryte Earring – This earring grants a 30% increase in EXP when worn, up to level 70, as well as attributes that vary based on the user’s class/job and current level.
Pre-ordering will also allow users to enjoy early access to Shadowbringers ahead of the official release. Early Access is scheduled to begin on June 28, 2019
We’ve included both of the teaser trailers for the expansion that have been released so far, if you want to see more of the new content in action.