Bundle Stars becomes Fanatical, launch sale now live
Bundle Stars, the digital storefront that specialises in group game discounts, has become Fanatical. To celebrate its relaunch, the distributor has kicked off a Launch Sale that offers deep discounts, up to 80%, on top-end PC titles.
Billed as a “new chapter” for the platform, Fanatical will continue seamlessly from an operational standpoint, with existing Bundle Stars customers promised a “completely hassle-free transition to the new website”. Crucially, this means retaining their existing login details and previously purchased game keys.
As for the Launch Sale, Fanaticals sale has some of the following on sale:
- Darksiders Franchise Pack (-80%)
- Dishonored 2 (-50%)
- Doom 3 BFG Edition (-66%)
- Metro Redux Bundle (-82%) 24 hour Star Deal, while stocks last
- Ori and the Blind Forest (-50%)
- Quantum Break (-50%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (-50%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (-50%)
- The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Special Edition (-50%)
- The Evil Within (-67%)
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (-75%)
- This is the Police (-50%)
- Wolfenstein:The Old Blood (-67%)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (-67%)
Fanatical also notes that new deals will be added every day from now through November 14—with over 1,500 games receiving discounts in that time.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.