Brick Simulator is a game that takes the creative elements of certain very popular brick-based games, and infuses them with fantasy. Hunt down treasures and figure out hidden secrets in a musical land with this Roblox game. You can even uncover mysterious meteors bringing objects from space.
And yes, this game has plenty of codes too. You will be able to use them to get Diamonds, Gold and other resources. From time to time, there are also special codes that give out other items and boosts too. Keep checking in to see what’s up with this title. The developers will sometimes deactivate some codes for one reason or another. All of these codes have been tested though, so you should be fine. If a code doesn’t work, let us know in the comments. We will remove and invalid codes and place them in the proper list.
These codes are different from normal Roblox promo codes, so you will need to pay attention in how you redeem them. Each game may have their own process for redemption, which you need to follow. Check down below for the process to claim your codes. You should also check back at our massive list of Roblox Game Codes for more awesome codes for other titles.
Make sure to input the codes exactly as they are typed to get the rewards. If you don’t type them properly, you might not get the reward.
Brick Simulator Codes (Valid)
These Brick Simulator codes are active and can be used for their rewards
- test_code_diamonds: Redeem Code for 50 diamonds.
- test_code_gold: Redeem Code for 1,000 gold.
- update7: Redeem Code for a free Cloud pet.
- 10k4life: Redeem Code for 300 diamonds.
- diamond100: Redeem Code for 100 diamonds.
- free_boo_kitty: Redeem Code for a free Black Cat pet.
- secretcode: Redeem Code for 5,000 gold.
Brick Simulator Codes (Expired)
These Brick Simulator codes have expired and will no longer grant rewards
- update4 – Redeem Code for 250 Diamonds
- update6 – Redeem Code for 1,000 free Diamonds
- update5 – Redeem Code for a free Bee Pet
- update_v1 – Redeem Code for 5,000 Gold
How to Redeem These Codes
If you want to redeem codes in Brick Simulator, start by looking at the left-hand side of the screen. There is a Settings option there. Open the menu and look for a Blue codes button. Click that button and then copy-paste the codes to claim them.