One of the challenges for Week 6 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is to destroy three motorboats. They’re not easy to get to, and they can soak up a lot of damage. That means you might need to try at this challenge a few times to get it right. There is one spot you can rush to if you want to destroy motorboats in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 as fast as possible.
Head to the northern part of the island and look for the docks between Craggy Cliffs and Steamy Stacks. There will be two more boats here that you can destroy. You’ll just need to be quick about hacking away at them until you finish them off. The quickest way to destroy these boats is to simply shoot them or blow them up, but there are other ways around that if you don’t have a powerful weapon. You could potentially just smash them with a harvesting tool, or shoot one boat with the rocket launcher on another boat. but that takes time.
To find the rest of the boats you need for the challenge, head further west from the first set of docks along the beach. You could even take one of the boats from the first dock and head here. There will be one boat up on the hill that leads south towards the town. The other is hanging off a crane in the area.
And just for the sake of completeness, here are the rest of the challenges for Week 6 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5:
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Motorboats – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Lazy Lake, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Catch Fish (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Signal the Coral Buddies (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Fishing Rod Barrels (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Get Headshots – (20/40/60/80/100) – 55000 to 22000 XP