Another week of map challenges in Fortnite, another set of mysterious POIs to hunt down. Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 has introduced a few out of the way POIs back into the minds of players as there are some new challenges to go and find specific things, or destroy something. One such challenge involves finding and destroying Apple and Tomato produce boxes at the Orchard Farmers Market. Here’s how to do that.
There’s a large red barn with a Farmer’s Market sign on top of it, that’s the place you’re looking for. It’s to the northeast of a major POI, Colossal Coliseum. Your goal is the small cluster of buildings northeast of Colossal Coliseum. There’s a small shop out front that has the boxes sitting out on the counter. Smash a few until you get the challenge done.
Here’s an example of where to look for the unmarked POI, and the veggie stand you’re after for this challenge. Look for the orange marker on the image below.
You can drop right from the Battle Bus onto Colossal Coliseum, and then you can run and knock out two challenges relatively quickly. There’s this challenge for the market, and also one nearby in Steel Farm. Complete both of those for a nice boost to Battle Pass XP.
And here are all the other challenges added to the game for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8:
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 map challenges
- Destroy Apple and Tomato produce boxes at the Orchard Farmers Market (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a car through the cornfield at Steel Farm (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Deliver a truck to Sunflower’s Farm (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Do damage with pistols – (0/250) – 20,000 XP
- Collect Gold Bars (0/100) – 20,000 XP
- Blow up a gas pump (0/1) – 20.000 XP
- Distance traveled while gliding (0/3500) – 20,000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Eat fish (10,20,30,40,50) – 55,000 XP – 22,000 XP
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20,000 XP each for a total of 140,000 XP. The Legendary Quest is the big one though. And since it’s as easy as eating Fish, you should have not problem earning that extra bunch of XP. The first stage of the Legendary Quest is worth 55,000 XP, with following stages worth 22,000 XP each.