Bandai Namco have released more details about DLC for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, the new trailer shows off a new character.
As of writing, there are details on two batches of DLC for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. The original source for the information comes from the Dangeki Playstation magazine.
1st DLC Batch: Champion of Gunfire (Release timeframe: April 2018)
- Adds three new characters: Yamikaze, Dyne, and Musketeer X
- Adds Bullet of Bullets mode for the Avatar. The new single-player mode will also include the new characters.
- Adds a new story that delves further into Itsuki’s mysteries
2nd DLC Batch: Builder of Moat Camp (Release timeframe: TBA)
- Adds two new characters: Clarence and Shirley
- Adds new voice types for ArFA-sys: 3 for female and 2 for male.
–Weak Little Sister: Young but smart
–Fully Energetic: Bright but a bit stupid
–Lady (Ojousama): Graceful and polite
–Protagonist-like: Fully energetic and brimming
–Pretty Guy (Bishonen): Polite but lacks a certain point
- Expands the player’s Home by unlocking the locked door, allowing ArFA-sys to enhance accessories, and listen to in-game BGMs & character voices.
- Adds new story and quests; details are not divulged yet as of yet
There are apparently plans for a third set of DLC, but there is no further information on that last set. You can watch the trailer below. The first DLC will come in the spring for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Interested users will be glad to know that Season Pass will be available upon release for all three DLC sets.