Steel Farm normally is a pretty slow POI in Fortnite. The area doesn’t have much loot, but it does have some use. Like this week, there’s a new map challenge for Season 5 Week 8 that makes you have to bring a car over. One of the challenges in Fortnite for Week 8 of Chapter 2 Season 5 is to drive a car through a cornfield at Steel Farm. So here’s how to do that.
Your goal for this challenge is a gas station just south of Steel Farm. The POI isn’t marked on the map, so you need to use nearby landmarks. It’s right to the east of Colossal Colosseum and then you want to head directly south from the farm to the nearby gas station. Grab a car from that station, and run it through the fields to complete the challenge.
Here’s an example of where to look for the car and that gas station.
And just for the sake of clarity, here’s all the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 map challenges:
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 map challenges
- Destroy Apple and Tomato produce boxes at the Orchard Farmers Market (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a car through the cornfield at Steel Farm (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Deliver a truck to Sunflower’s Farm (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Do damage with pistols – (0/250) – 20,000 XP
- Collect Gold Bars (0/100) – 20,000 XP
- Blow up a gas pump (0/1) – 20.000 XP
- Distance traveled while gliding (0/3500) – 20,000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Eat fish (10,20,30,40,50) – 55,000 XP – 22,000 XP
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20,000 XP each for a total of 140,000 XP. The Legendary Quest is the big one though. And since it’s as easy as eating Fish, you should have not problem earning that extra bunch of XP. The first stage of the Legendary Quest is worth 55,000 XP, with following stages worth 22,000 XP each.