Those trusty XP Coins are back in Fortnite this week, and gamers even have another Gold XP Coin to grab. Remember, you’re going to have to trek all over to find these, so be prepared to put some time in. To cut down on needless searching, the community has already mapped out and detailed the locations where XP Coins will spawn in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8. Use this guide to find out where to find the new batch of Week 8 XP Coin locations in Fortnite.
Remember, some of these will be hidden, so you need to keep your ears and eyes open. The Blue XP Coins for example are not found hidden in objects this time though, as they spawn out in bodies of water. Just look for the blue twinkle and you’re good to go.
Here are the coin values for battle pass XP:
- Green – 5.000 XP
- Blue – 6.500 XP
- Purple – 10.300 XP
- Gold – 15,000 XP
Check out the image below for the mapped Week 8 XP Coin locations by color.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 XP Coin Locations
- Weeping Woods: To the north of POI, right along the river at the edge of the Jungle.
- Salty Towers: The second green coin can be found just south of this POI.
- Hunter’s Haven: On the eastern side of the cluster of buildings, this XP Coin is hidden inside the Predator apartment.
- Desert: Another Green Coin is located to the far-west of Colossal Coliseum,
- Slurpy Swamp: You can find a Blue Coin on the southwestern edge of the map near this POI, by the water.
- Retail Row: To the north of Retail, follow the eastern river fork and find the coin along the shore.
- Shipwreck Cove: Down in the small bay to the southeast of the map, past Catty Corner, is a hidden Blue Coin.
- Slurpy Swamp: The first Purple Coin can be found on the hill that is on the northside of the bridge leading between Misty Meadows and Slurpy Swamp.
- Steel Farm: While you’re completing that Steel Farm map challenge, be on the lookout for this Purple XP Coin in the fields.
- Stealthy Stronghold: Look for the Helo in the tree just to the southwest of this POI, the Gold XP Coin is inside.