The Warframe Deimos Arcana 29.5.2 Patch Notes have been released, offering hotfixes for a variety of bugs in the latest expansion for the game. Digital Extremes has added a bunch of new fixes for various minor bugs this round. A handful of issues relating to scripted enemy spawns have been fixed. As are a ton of misson-related problems reported by players. If you want the full details, check out the patch notes below.
The gameplay changes are pretty light this patch, mostly focusing on new mechanics. The new Bonewidow has gotten some attention, with minor buffs to a few of its abilities. Steel Path rewards have also been tweaked. Rewards from planet completion in the new endgame mode will now defailt to 25 Steel Essence per planet, much better than the old 2 Essence reward.
You can find the full patch notes for Warframe Deimos Arcana 29.5.2 down below.
Warframe Deimos Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.2
Missed 29.5.0 Note + Script
- In Update 29.5 Deimos: Arcana, we increased the reward for completing a Planet on the Steel Path to 25 Steel Essence. This Update will give an Inbox to everyone who had completed a Planet on The Steel Path at the old rate of 2 Steel Essence per Planet and reward them the difference for each Planet completed! Eligible players will have this automatically on login.
- Firing Line now has a forced stagger to de-mobilize enemies hit by its rays.
- Shield Maiden now has a larger Health pool and increased angle of blocking (160 by default, 220 when holding Shield and Exalted Ironbride)
- Exalted Ironbride now has a base damage value of 1500 at Max Rank (increased from original 1000)
- Exalted Ironbride now has a base Critical Chance of 45% with a 3x multiplier (increased from original 5% and 1.5x).
- Audio Mix tweaks have been added for Cetus!
- A new piece of art can be seen on our game Loading Screen! Behold!
- Lessened the self stagger range of Phahd’s projectile.
- A waypoint has been added to Tranq’d animals!
- Lessened the recoil of the Vermisplicer Kitgun Chamber when used with grips that increase Damage.
- Improved the quality and quantity of Nexifera spawns in caves.
- Improved the ambient spawn behaviours of Avichea.
- Made the Machete item in Simaris’ store accessible to those who had obtained it and sold it by means not considered in this store.
- Fixed Necramechs losing Affinity when destroyed and the Warframe you are using dies.
- Fixed an issue with several one-handed Melee weapons not functioning (as an accidental result of the Glaive changes). Weapons included: most Machetes, Plasma Sword, Destreza and Destreza Prime, Sheev, and Scoliac.
- Fixed Vault bounties always pulling from Common rewards, and not giving a bonus reward at the final stage.
- Fixed missing normal maps on the Entrati family.
- Fixed missing normal maps on Operators (leading to faces looking off, i.e scars not looking right).
- Fixed enemies not spawning after activating Obelisks.
- Fixed ragdolled enemies not getting marked by the Fluid Sac in the new bounty type.
- Fixed transmissions playing twice sometimes when failing a bonus objective.
- Fixed the Akarius dealing self-damage with multishot projectiles.
- Further fixes towards the Juggernaut Polyp Hunter getting stuck and spinning.
- Pre-deployed a Serverside fix for the Launcher not working on new installs.
- Fixed the Kuva Nukor Critical hits doing more damage to chained targets than the initial target.
- Fixed an issue that could occur with Relay Blessings if a player was somehow down.
- Fixed Helios attempting, but not completing, scans while you are in Necramech form.
- Fixed mission conservation transmissions from Son.
- Fixed numerous issues with the new Isolation Vault Bounties and Pit Mini Encounter.
- Fixed crashes associated with the ‘Infested Mist’ Isolation Vault Bounty.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a mission was finished or aborted while you were joining.
- Fixed a crash associated with the Protea boss fight.
- Partially fixed a progression stopper with the Protea boss fight. We are still working on this issue, it is not fully resolved! Apologies!
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Jupiter Gas City tiles.
- Fixed numerous additional crashes.
- Fixed a script error when viewing Syndicate Reputation options in a Relay.
- Fixed Planets, Chat, and other UI elements disappearing after a mission.
- Fixed a [PH] appearing in a string of text.
- Fixed sound balance issues with Requiem Murmurs.
- Fixed an issue with a fallen Necramech not spawning at the bottom of the Pit Monster.
- Fixed a crash when fighting the Pit Monster.
- Fixed the Deru Syandana not colouring correctly.
- Fixed an issue that could occur in Open Worlds / Landscapes regarding gear items that you have more than >200 of not deducting proper amounts at mission complete.
- Fixed Vauban’s Vortex affecting play Mechs movement.
- Fixed numerous issues related to running the game with Gore disabled.
- Fixed an issue with Tesla Coil causing issues with specters.
- Fixed Deimos / Cambion Drift K-Drive races not rewarding proper new Infested K-Drive Parts.
The item being rewarded was a non-usable “fake” blueprint, which would not have shown up in the Foundry or been usable. You will need to redo the races to receive the functional item. The old one can be sold from your Inventory for credits.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when a Grineer Ghoul encounter ends.
- Fixed an issue where Harrow Specters casting ‘Condemn’ could cause a game hang.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur when playing Ship decorations on slow connections.
- Fixed missing TennoGen skin wings for Chroma’s new passive:
- Fixed the Health bar of the ‘Contamination Unit’ disappearing in the Cracks in Deimos Bounty after a Host migration.
- Fixed Bonewidow’s Exalted Ironbride ‘Drain / Second’ stat not appearing when hovering over the ability icon in the Arsenal.