Warframe 27.5.4 is here, landing with a raft of reinforcements for all you space ninjas out there. It’s a patch on the smaller side, mostly containing bug fixes and a few gameplay changes into the minor update. There are fixes to crashes and stability issues, but that’s not all. A bug in Rescue missions involving stuck NPCs has been fixed too. Various enemy units that previously were bugged in various ways have been patched as well. Some minor performance improvements round out the bunch.
If you want to know how to farm these new Augments, check out our guide to the new Augments in Warframe 27.5.4. For now, let’s run through what each one does. Atlas has a new buff called Rubble Heap that increases the volume and intensity of his Rubble Stacks that buffs his Landslide with more damage. Nidus gets a huge buff to Mutation, granting 200 stacks now, with Abundant Mutation.
Valkyr’s Enraged mod is a basic buff, probably the weakest of the four, as it just grants a temporary increase to melee damage. But at least it gives a good helping hand to her Hysteria ability. For rounding out the bunch, there’s Saryn, who gets a major buff to farming some missions with Revealing Spores to make Infested easier to find.
Check out the full patch notes for the new Warframe 27.5.4 patch below.
Warframe 27.5.4 Patch Notes
New Warframe Augments (max Rank)!
Head to the respective Syndicate Offerings to add these new Warframe Augments to your Arsenal!
Atlas – Passive – Rubble Heap
When above 1400 Rubble, Landslide costs no Energy, deals 2x Damage, and travels 2x faster.
Nidus – Passive – Abundant Mutation
Nidus gains an additional 200 max stacks of Mutation. Undying has a 30s cooldown.
Valkyr – Hysteria – Enraged
Damage increased by 200%, Critical Chance increased by 200%. Hysteria lasts for 15s, and receives a matching cooldown.
Saryn – Spore – Revealing Spores
Infected enemies within 40m will show up on the Minimap.
Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- Your move speed in Glassmaker Crime Scene #1 now matches the Leverian move speed. Inspect with more haste!
- Cephalite Resonance is now linkable in Chat which can also reveal the amount in your Inventory.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if an enemy was Glassed while on a mounted turret.
- Baruuk’s Desolate Hands will no longer consume a charge from Baruuk when sharing with Allies.
- From player requests, the Directed Convergence Mod has been converted to an Exilus Mod.
- Improved robustness of the launcher in the face of hostile networks (this may solve cases where an update is not visible to some users immediately).
- Fixed an issue with certain particle effects when running the game at very high frame-rates. As seen here:
- Fixed a crash that could occur in Sortie Defense missions due to Defense Targets patrolling outside of the combat zone.
- Fixed inability to target Baruuk’s Desolate Hands and Nezha’s Warding Halo on Defendable objects.
- Fixed ability to hack a Bursa for free if you exited the hack via the pause menu.
- Fixed Blood Rush, Gladiator Mod Set, and Weeping Wounds bonuses not resetting if you’re the Operator when the Combo expires.
- Fixed Parazon Mods not remaining equipped after a Host migration.
- Fixed an abrupt Mission Failed due to Arbitration Defense targets dying randomly when attempting to teleport to the player when falling behind or just simply falling through the ground to their demise. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1194047-defense-arbitration-missions-spawning-bug-investigating/
- Fixed Wardens in Rescue missions sometimes teleporting ahead of the player en route to extraction.
- Fixed downed Kuva Larvlings sometimes teleporting ahead of the player en route to extraction.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Ability Drain not updating in Arsenal Stats.
- Fixed another case of the Vasca Curative not working on Kavats.
- Fixed Nezha and Zephyrs Passive disable Augments giving the incorrect amount of Strength.