Treacherous Tower is another Roblox game that borrows from various genres of games. You have to race to the top of the level before anyone else, lending a bit of battle royale fun to the proceedings. There are tons of obstacles and traps to avoid and it won’t be easy. You can use these promo codes to get in the game with a big of advantage thanks to some free items and currency.
These codes are different from normal Roblox promo codes, so you will need to pay attention to how you redeem them. Each game may have its own process for redemption, which you need to follow. Check down below for the process to claim your codes. You should also check back at our massive list of Roblox Game Codes for more awesome codes for other titles.
The codes have been tested with the most recent version of the game, but sometimes we mess up. If a code doesn’t work, let us know in the comments. We will remove any invalid codes and place them in the proper list. You need to enter codes correctly, often as they appear below, in order to claim the prize.
Treacherous Tower Codes (Valid)
These Treacherous Tower codes are active and can be used for their rewards:
- There are no valid codes at this time
Treacherous Tower Codes (Invalid)
These Treacherous Tower codes have expired and will no longer grant rewards:
- T0W3R – Redeem code for 200 coins!
- WAr – Redeem code for 150 free coins!
- MArCh – Redeem code for 100 free coins!
- GOodBye – Redeem code for 200 free coins!
- ChallengEs – Redeem code for 150 free coins!
- WooDenBoX – Redeem code for a Wooden Box
- 400K_Member – Redeem code for 500 free coins!
- FIX – Redeem code for 500 free coins!
- 200M – Redeem code for 100 free coins!
- TT – Redeem code for 200 free coins!
- O0F – Redeem code for 100 free coins!
- B0X – Redeem code for free effect box!
- Twitt3rCode – Redeem code for 100 free coins!
- TreacherousTower – Redeem code for 100 free coins!
How to Redeem Codes
Claiming free items via codes in Treacherous Tower is very simple. You need to open up the game and look on the side of the screen for the options button. The icon looks like multiple horizontal lines stacked on top of each other.