Diablo 3 Season 25 comes on the heels of the launch of Diablo 2 Resurrected, so the franchise is enjoying a bunch of renewed attention from fans. And adding in the Diablo franchise’s 25th anniversary, you’ve got a recipe for a lot of returning players. The key in who comes back depends entirely on what the game puts in for new and returning content. The launch of Season 25 means a whole new mix of seasonal rewards are on the horizon.
How do season objectives work in Diablo 3?
Each class will find a set of objectives for Diablo 3 Season 25. Completing each tier of objectives for a different playstyle will unlock certain rewards. There are four different categories that these objectives fit into: artisans, crafting, boss, and Adventure Mode. This means you need to spend time in each playstyle to get all the objectives finished.
- Adventure Mode – You will need to farm a ton of Greater Rifts, Keywardens, and Bounties to get these objectives. These are a great way to get high-end gear and levels, but can be pretty tough on new players.
- Artisan – Fulfilling artisan goals is probably the easiest in the bunch. You just need to have a ton of Gold and buy the right ingredients. The goals will be built around leveling up Blacksmith, Jeweler, and Mystic, and then doing Transmogs with these jobs.
- Bosses – Completing objectives in this chapter will involve farming your way through certain bosses on higher difficulties. Each class of bosses is based on character level, so there should be bosses based on character progression from 50 to 70.
- Crafting – This is one of the more intricate tiers for Diablo 3 Season 25 Rewards. You will need to rely on Kanai’s Cube interactions to create the right items. This involves farming for and then deconstructing Legendary items to get the right components.
- Bonus – There are also a bunch of bonus objectives beyond the four chapters. Players must play through Slayer, Champion, Destroyer, Conqueror, and Guardian classes to get these. They will often be the most challenging fights in D3.
All season rewards for Diablo 3 Season 25
The biggest set of rewards for each class is a unique gear set. Since the season is broken into four chapters, you need to finish missions in each chapter to get the full rewards. Here are the gear set rewards for each class.
- Barbarian: Might of the Earth Set,
- Crusader: Thorns of the Invoker
- Demon Hunter: The Shadow’s Mantle
- Monk: Monkey King’s Garb
- Necromancer: Grace of Inarius
- Witch Doctor: Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Wizard: Firebird’s Fury
Completing each objective inside the four chapters can also unlock a special Conqueror set that has been brought forward from other seasons. Players can also unlock special portrait frames and other cosmetics. It depends on what Season 25 objectives you complete. Pets are also on the docket. You can earn Blaine’s Bear by completing the four main chapters. Players who manage to get through the season objectives around Guardian level, will get The Dark Lordling. Players who complete that tough milestone can also unlock the Pane of Tristram character portrait effect.
Where will you get your rewards?
Your Diablo 3 Season 25 Rewards for the season will be added to your account when the season ends. Unfortunately, there is no way to get your season rewards until the season is over. You just have to wait until things wrap up and be patient. You have plenty of time, though, as Season 25 won’t end for several months. Season 24 ran from July until December, so you don’t have to rush. When they do show up, they should be automatically added to your inventory.