Those trusty XP Coins are back in Fortnite this week, and gamers even have another Gold XP Coin to grab. Remember, you’re going to have to trek all over to find these, so be prepared to put some time in. To cut down on needless searching, the community has already mapped out and detailed the locations where XP Coins will spawn in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11. Use this guide to find out where to find the new batch of Week 11 XP Coin locations in Fortnite.
This week, we’re getting a ton of Valentine’s Day events and XP activities to do in the game. Epic sees love in the air. And just like previous weeks, you can very much get tons of XP for collecting these coins. Here are the coin values for battle pass XP:
- Green – 5.000 XP
- Blue – 6.500 XP
- Purple – 10.300 XP
- Gold – 15,000 XP
Check out the image below for the mapped Week 11 XP Coin locations by color.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 XP Coin Locations
- Fort Crumpet: This green coin can be found northwest of Sweaty Sands near the water.
- Dirty Docks: The second green coin is along the road to the north, look by the powerlines.
- Weeping Woods: Nearby to Hunter’s Haven, you will find this coin along the eastern edge of the Weeping Woods.
- Misty Meadows: Start at Camp Cod and head just northwest toward Misty Meadows, the coin in on top of a mountain.
- Lazy Leke: You can find a Blue Coin at the bend of the river east of Green Steel Bridge.
- Weeping Woods: In the northern part of Weeping Woods, look in the water under the big bridge.
- Holly Hedges: South of the POI, check near the big boathouse.
- Retail Row: The first Purple Coin can be found to the southeast of Retail Row.
- Salty Towers: To the northwest between Salty Towers and Sweaty Sands.
- Holly Hedges: Inside the city, look for the holiday store and look inside.