World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth new races details
This post contains an affiliate link, we get a small commission for any purchases made through this link
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is on its way, on a lot of MMORPG players are very excited. So in order to get those of you who haven’t been paying attention caught up, here’s a handy rundown of some of the content being added to the most popular MMO come its next expansion.
There are lots of new races headed to Azeroth in this upcoming expansions, so let’s get started.
The Dark Iron dwarves are a faction caught in the middle of a civil war among themselves. Here are the available classes and racial traits for the new Alliance Allied Race:
Available Classes: Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior
- Fireblood: Dark Iron dwarves can empower themselves and purge debuffs afflicting them.
- Dungeon Delver: Their time spent in the depths lets Dark Iron dwarves move faster while indoors.
- Mass Production: Dark Iron dwarves have increased Blacksmithing skill and can craft faster.
- Mole Machine: These digging devices can transport their masters to new locations.
- Forged in Flames: Dark Iron dwarves take reduced Physical damage.
The Zandalari Trolls are the original trolls of Azeroth residing on the continent of Zandalar. They have a rich history and a proud heritage. Check below for their available classes and racial abilities.
Available Classes: Druid, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior
- City of Gold
- Embrace of the Loa
- Pterrordax Swoop
- Ward of the Loa
Finally, we have the Mag’har orcs. Under the leadership of Grommash Hellscream, the uncorrupted tribe pledged to repay those who had helped them defeat the Burning Legion. Here are the available classes and racial abilities for the Horde’s Allied Race:
Available Classes: Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior
- Ancestral Call: Mag’har orcs can call upon the powers of their ancestors to assist in battle.
- Open Skies: While outdoors, Mag’har orcs have increased flight speed.
- Sympathetic Vigor: The health of the Mag’har orcs’ pets is increased.
- Savage Blood: Poisons, diseases, and curses affect Mag’har orcs for a shorter duration.
But not cotent with just letting us get a peek at some new factions and races, Blizzard has also released some new details of the Zandalari capital. Details about the city, as well as some screenshots showing the various wildlife that inhabits the ancient jungle are below.
A golden road cuts through the majestic Troll city to the ancient burial grounds and pyramids of Atal’Dazar. This new area also contains two new dungeons, one for the outside section of the area, and one for the internals.
You can prepare yourself for the upcoming battle between the Horde and the Alliance by preordering the game on Amazon right now.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth will launch for PC on August 14.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.