We’re getting into the final Legendary quest for the week. There are a few challenges in Week 3 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7. This new batch of challenges is a strange one. There’s even one involving potties. Now we have a new batch from the last few days, and something is just as strange. The game wants us to head around the map looking for cat food.
Where to Collect Cat Food in Fortnite
Here are all of the locations you can go to when you want to Collect Cat Food in Fortnite. You need to gather two of the Cat Food Boxes from either of these two POIs.
- Retail Row
- The first box of cat food is inside the large building on the northern edge of town. It’s right up against the wall.
- The second box of cat food is outside the large building on the northern edge of town. Look near the trucks outside.
- Dirty Docks
- The first box of cat food is in the area on the southern half of town with all the truck trailers. Look for the purple trailer outside.
- The second box of cat food is in the same area as the first one, just a bit further west of the first one. You can find it near the UFO and the other trailer.
Now that you’ve gotten the pallets of food, you’re done with the challenge for the week, getting a big batch of XP on the Battle Pass.
You can find the rest of the Week 3 Chapter 2 Season 7 challenges below:
- Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Catch fish at fishing spots (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) – 30,000 XP
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Travel between Porta-Potties – (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Use Nuts and Bolts (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane’s orders from a Pyaphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Joey, or Beach Brutus (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Place alien light communication device on mountain tops (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect cat food (0/2) – 30,000 XP