Zipper T. Bunny has invaded your islands in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. He’s leaving decorated Eggs all over the place too. Lucky for you though, these things have a use. There are multiple different types of Eggs, and they all have a use in the new batch of DIY Recipes in Bunny Day. Once you collect enough eggs, you will get access to these new items to craft.
Bunny Day runs from April 1 to April 12, during that time various types of Eggs can be collected, each one with a unique look, name and spawning location. There are Earth, Sky, Water, Stone, Wood, and Leaf Eggs. To craft all of the new DIY Recipes, you need to gather a bunch of Eggs. Each recipe, like the Bunny Day Bed you unlock for talking to Zipper, uses a certain amount of all of the different Eggs in the event. Keep in mind that these Eggs will stop spawning after the 12th, so gather enough now.
Here are the ways to find each Egg type for Bunny Day:
- Earth Eggs – Found by digging.Each time you dig a cracked bit of dirt, it has a chance to produce an Earth Egg instead.
- Water Eggs – Found by fishing. Each time you successfully catch a fish, it has a chance to produce a Water Egg instead.
- Sky Eggs – Found by shooting down a floating present. Each present shot down has a chance to produce a Sky Egg instead.
- Stone Eggs – Found by breaking Stones. Each time you successfully crack a stone, it has a chance to produce a Stone Egg instead.
- Wood Eggs – Found by cutting down trees. Each time you successfully cull a tree, it has a chance to produce a Wood Egg instead.
- Leaf Eggs – Found on non-fruit trees. Cherry Blossom trees in the Northern Hemisphere, normal wooden ones in the Southern.
If you have other questions about this new Switch game, why not check out some of our other guides:
- How to get a Shovel
- How to save your game
- How to upgrade the shop
- How to get Golden Tools
- How to get Iron Nuggets and Clay
- How to make Bells fast