Best Frenemies in New Pokémon Snap is one of the many Lentalk Requests in the game. There are 214 new Pokémon in New Pokémon Snap, and finding them all won’t be very easy. Lentalk Requests are a special task that you complete by taking photos of certain Pokémon in certain poses as part of New Pokémon Snap. This particular one is all about Bug-type Pokémon. You need to bring together Heracross and Pinsir and get them to be friends. Here’s how to complete Best Frenemies in New Pokémon Snap.
How to Complete Best Frenemies in New Pokémon Snap
- Enter Florio Nature Park (Night) on Research Level 2.
- Pop your scanner and look for Pinsir by the dirt mound.
- Toss an Illumina Orb nearby to the dirt mount.
- Pop your scanner multiple times to force Heracross to drop from the tree nearby.
- Go through the map until you see Sylveon sleeping next to Torterra.
- Throw Illumina Orbs at Sylveon to wake it up.
- Play your flute to bring Sylveon over to break up the fight between Heracross and Pinsir.
- Snap a picture of Heracross and Pinsir.
Start by heading into Florio Nature Park (Night) on Research Level 2. The goal is to grab a photo of both Heracross and Pinsir.
Pinsir can be found near the start of the zone, inside a dirt mount as you wind around the path. Look for the dirt mount on the left side, and toss over an Orb to draw out Pinsir. When you do that, start popping your scanner to draw their attention. Keep going once you Pinsir comes over to bring out Heracross as well. These two will walk around the map from this point once you get them both awake.
You now need to bring out Sylveon, which means you need to wait until further in the map. You will see Sylveon sleeping next to a pack of Torterra. You need to toss over another Illumina Orb nearby to draw it out as well. When you do that, start playing music to draw it over. You will notice that Pinsir and Heracross are fighting. Drawing Sylveon over and playing music will cause it to start singing. This will calm both of the Bug-type Pokémon and let them be friends.
When Sylveon comes over and ends the brawl, snap a photo of the three. You should get a four-star rating for the photo, which denotes the unique pose. There. that’s the request done.