In a blog announcement today, Sony detailed the incoming 1.25 update for Gran Turismo Sport. There’s a bunch of new cars, the new Red Bull Ring track in Austria, and even some new game modes. The 1.25 patch also includes updates to “Scapes” and “Sports” modes which allow players to better track progress and view their past achievements.
The 1.25 update includes the following new cars:
- Ford Mark IV Race Car ’67
- Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupé ‘64
- Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
- Abarth 500 ‘09
- Abarth 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 ‘52
- Volkswagen 1200 ‘66
- Mini-Cooper ‘S’ ‘65
- Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione ‘91
And that’s not all, three new GT League events will also be added.
- Beetle & Samba Bus Festa – Beginner League
- Group 3 Cup – Amateur League
- Nostalgic 1979 – Professional League
Gran Turismo Sport is currently available exclusively for PS4. Check out the trailer for the 1.25 update down below. If you’re curious about other new content for this game, check in on the details from the July update.