Thanks to a new Fortnite update and the hard work of leaker iFiremonkey. we know what the next two weeks of Fortnite map challenges are. All of the challenges have been revealed, so that makes it easier to complete things. Once again we have eight challenges, seven of them for 25,000 XP and one for 50,000 XP. The big 50K challenge can be done with a squad. This makes it very easy to get progress on it as a team. The Week 8 & 9 Challenges have both been leaked, giving players plenty to do each week.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 8 – all map challenges
The challenges in Week 8 will be pretty pedestrian.
- Search chests at Sweaty Sands (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Elimination at Stark Industries (0/5) – 25000 XP
- Drive a car or truck through a rift (0/1) – 250000 XP
- Eliminate opponents while jumping or falling (0/5) – 25000 XP
- Headshot Doom Henchmen or Stark Robots (0/35) – 25000 XP
- Visit different named locations in a single match (0/5) – 25000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles or Sniper Rifles (0/15000) – 50000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Misty Meadows (0/500) – 25000 XP
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 9 – all map challenges
There are a couple of placeholders that haven’t been leaked yet, so keep in mind that these could change. here is also a requirement to use Silver Surfer’s Board for this week, so be aware. Getting the board is pretty simple, and makes for some good fun.
Once again we have eight challenges, seven of them for 25,000 XP and one for 50,000 XP. The 50,000 XP challenge can be done with a squad, and your squadmates’ progress will be counted towards your own goal, making it easier to achieve.
- Search chests at Holly Hedges (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Elimination at Slurpy Swamp (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Collect floating rings at Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 250000 XP
- Use Silver Surfer’s Board in a match (0/1) – 25000 XP
- Land at Sharky Shell and finish Top 25 (0/35) – 25000 XP
- Placeholder – 25000 XP
- Placeholder – 50000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Sweaty Sands (0/500) – 25000 XP