The Fashion Report Week is a weekly event put on by the Golden Saucer as one of many in-game activities in Final Fantasy XIV. You will need to head there to unlock it. To begin the event you will need to go see Lewena in the Gold Saucer (4.8 6.1). She will give you the Passion for Fashion quest that starts you along the path. The week begins every Tuesday of a new week, so keep checking in for new rewards and challenges.
Redeeming each item in the weekly event will reward you a set of points, these points can then be turned in to various vendors for unique rewards like Dyes and other crafting materials. For this week, you can earn either 80 or 100 Points depending on what items you turn in. Usually the turn ins involve Quest rewards that you can’t get otherwise. If you don’t have access to the quest or the item, stop by the Calamity Salvager and choose their quest rewards to see if they have the item you’re after.
Most of these items can be crafted or bought from the marketplace. But just for the sake of completeness, here’s how to craft each item.
How to craft the Lapis Lazuli Ring in Final Fantasy XIV
You can craft the Lapis Lazuli Ring once you attain level 28 at the Goldsmith profession. That’s very easy to do, then you just need the items. All the materials come from Mining, and the full list can be found below.
- 1 Lapis Lazuli – Lv. 14 goldsmith recipe. requires 1 Raw Lapis Lazuli and 1 Wind Shard
- 1 Silver Ingot – Lv. 23 Goldsmith recipe, requires 3 pieces of Silver Ore and 2 Wind Shards
- 3 Wind Shard Crystals
- 2 Fire Shard Crystals
You can also get the rings from a class quest called Doing the Dirty Work, which is a quest given by Marcette (Central Shroud X: 16.5 Y: 18.6) for any job.
How to get the Gallant Cuisses in Final Fantasy XIV
The Gallant Cuisses is a level 45 Paladin item that cannot be traded. You can get it from the class quest Poisoned Hearts from Jenlyns in Ul’dah – Steps of Thal (10.8, 11.2).
How to get the Custom-made Cuirass in Final Fantasy XIV
You can complete either the Axe in the Stone (level 5 from Wyrnzoen: Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks (11.2, 6.1) or Kicking the Hornet’s Nest from Mylla: Ul’dah – Steps of Thal – Gladiators’ Guild (9.4, 12). The former is a Maruader quest, the latter is for a Gladiator. If you’re not leveling the classes, you’re out of luck and need to switch over, as you cannot trade the Custom-made Cuirass.
How to get the Bronze Chain Coif in Final Fantasy XIV
The best way to get this item is to buy it from one of the following vendors:
- Domitien – Rosewood Stalls (14.3-9.8)
- Gwalter – Sapphire Avenue Exchange (13.6-10.0)
- Haberdasher – Scorpion Crossing (25.6-24.7)
- Hamlet Armorer – Hyrstmill (29.9-19.0)
- Independent Armorer – Black Brush Station (21.2-18.5)
- Iron Thunder – East Hawkers’ Alley (8-11)
- Merchant & Mender – Red Rooster Stead (32.5, 20.4)
- Merchant & Mender – Summerford Farms (25.5-17.3)
- Merchant & Mender – The Bannock (23.1-19.4)
- Merchant & Mender – The Silver Bazaar (15.1-29.3)
You can also craft it using the following resources, but it’s best to buy it since it’s so cheap. It’s only 264 Gil from all the vendors listed above. But if you want to make it, it’s a level 8 Armorer recipe.
- 1 Ice Shard
- 1 Earth Shard
- 1 Bronze Plate
- 1 Bronze Rings
- 1 Leather
- Accruing 100 Points gets you: A one-time reward title “Fashion Leader” and 60,000 MGP bundle.
- Accruing 80 Points gets you: 60,000 MGP bundle