This newest release brings about the launch of the 2.6.4 patch for Diablo III.
There’s been a horde of changes brought to various challenges and in-game milestones. Blizzard has also introduced a ton of new cosmetic items as well as new portrait frames with a special theme after the legendary power of the Ring of Royal Grandeur.
Season journey requirements to earn an additional stash tab include:
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment XIII within five minutes
- Gem of My Life: Level three Legendary Gems to level 55
- All I Do IS Win: Complete two Conquests this Season
- In for The Kill: Kill Azmodan at level 70 in under 30 seconds on Torment XIII difficulty
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on Torment XIII difficulty
- Take U There: Reach Greater Rift level 60 Solo
- Power Amplification: Use Kanai’s Cube to augment an Ancient Legendary item with a level 50+ gem
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Use Kanai’s Cube to reforge a Legendary item
Meanwhile Conquest challenges include:
- Speed Demon/Need for Speed requires the fastest nephalem to complete a Nephalem Rift at level 70 on Torment X or higher in under two minutes
- On a Good Day/I Can’t Stop guides you to get your Legendary Gem grind on; level three Legendary Gems to 65 to complete this challenge!
- Boss Mode/World’s Apart is a speed challenge where you’ll need to eliminate the following bosses at level 70 and Torment X in under twenty minutes: The Skeleton King, The Butcher, Zoltun Kulle, Ghom, Cydaea, Rakanoth, Diablo, Adria, Queen Araneae, Maghda, Belial, Siegebreaker Assault Beast, Azmodan, Izual, Urzael, and Malthael
- Curses!/Stars Align, pick any Cursed Chest event that requires killing monsters and defeat over 350 or more at level 70 on Torment X or higher.
- Years of War/Dynasty demonstrates your mastery of multiple classes by clearing a Greater Rift level 55 solo with the full bonuses of any six full Class sets.
Class Sets available in Season Journey have been reset with Haedrig’s Gift containing the following sets for each class:
- Barbarian – Immortal King’s Call
- Crusader – Seeker of the Light
- Demon Hunter – Natalya’s Vengeance
- Monk – Uliana’s Stratagem
- Necromancer – Trag’Oul’s Avatar
- Witch Doctor – Spirit of Arachyr
- Wizard – Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
All of this is of course just the tip of the iceberg for the latest patch in Blizzard’s ARPG. Classes are getting a bunch of adjustments across the board, with a lot of the changes being buffs. Set bonuses are the primary focus and have had durations and other effects altered to make them more powerful, while also reducing a bunch of the requirements to use said items.
Some minor quality of life improvements have also been put into the game. Armory Tabs have been added for all classes, bringing the total to ten. It’s also now much easier to see Primal Legendary drops with advent of new mini-map icons and effects.
Check out the Blizzard site to see the full patch notes for the 2.6.4 update.
Season 16 kicks off today at 5pm PST in North America, 5pm CET in Europe, and 5pm KST in Asia, so make sure to check back in at those times to check it all out for yourself. It is scheduled to come to an end around 17th March.